Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Monday, May 30, 2011

Why the Blog?

Lynne Dee


On February 28th, 2011, I started this blog on the suggestion of a good friend, Marla Martenson. I started by picking the name Spiral Happy. The explanation for that title is found in the page I call “Why the Spiral”?

Originally the intention was to showcase my unique art cards & jewelry. Though it does give me a way to display my creations, it’s been a wonderful exercise in organizing my thoughts on a topic to share with readers. Through sharing, even with strangers, we find a way to connect.

Writing has always been an activity I enjoy and respect. It’s challenging to develop this skill and it gives opportunity to go outside one’s comfort zone and two steps beyond.

The technology of the Internet allows us all to have a voice.
Who knows where the road leads us?
That’s exciting!!

One of my favorite quotations goes like this: “When you've come to the edge of all the light you know
And are ready to step into the darkness of the unknown.
Faith is knowing one of two things will happen.
There will be something solid to stand on
Or you will be taught how to fly”.

Lots of love to you the reader!
Happiness is an inside job.
Have faith in where you are at this very moment.



4 comments:

  1. Lynne,

    I love the quote "happiness is an inside job" so true. Life is all about growing....and learning-great job in finding your happiness!! Keep going and I will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,

    I really appreciate your focus on voice - giving voice to our internal wisdom is a way of sharing our light with others. Thank you for sharing yours. I am envisioning flying and trusting that we are exactly where we need to be in this moment. It is all we ever have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,

    You always seem so centered. I really envy and admire that. And hope to achieve it myself someday. Mike S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to have been an inspiration. Keep up the good work Lynne!!!

    ReplyDelete