Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Custom Art Greeting Cards?





Shades of Blue Greeting Card by Lynne Dee for Spiral Happy
Nothing says I LOVE YOU like giving a custom art greeting card to a loved one or friend. 
Unlike an email or FB wall posting, an art card can be kept forever. It can sit on a mantle, a desk, or behind a glass frame. It requires some effort which the recipient of the card will appreciate. When someone comes to me with a request for a greeting card, they tell me something about that person they are giving to, and I personalize their card. Recently I had a request for a thank you card. I was told the card was for a French lady. I found within my collection a French postage stamp and worked around that.
On the inside of the card I wrote in silver letters MERCI. There was room on the inside for some handwritten lines which could be added to make it even more special for the person receiving the thanks as well as the person giving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment