Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting Back to Wayne Dyer

Quartz & Crystal Anklet 

I had started the book “THE POWER OF INTENTION: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way” by Wayne Dyer a number of months ago. Before finishing, other titles were showing up in my life. Conversations with friends were one way they’d make it into my awareness. I do believe in paying attention to what shows up at any given time. So I took a break from reading Dyer to start several others, trusting in the idea that there was good reason these other books were calling out to be read at that moment. Five books later, I am ready to resume. 

Today was the day I picked up The Power of Intention. I opened to where I had left my bookmark. I started the chapter and realized only a few sentences in that this was exactly what I needed to read now. I then went to the very last chapter, which he asks the reader to start with. It’s called A PORTRAIT OF A PERSON CONNECTED TO THE FIELD OF INTENTION.
“A person who lives in a state of unity with the Source of all life doesn’t look any different from ordinary folks. These people don’t wear a halo or dress in special garments that announce their godlike qualities. But when you notice that they go through life as the lucky ones who seem to get all the breaks, and when you begin to talk to them, you realize how distinctive they are compared to people living at ordinary levels of awareness.” “These people, whom I call “connectors” to signify their harmonious connection with the field of intention, are individuals who have made themselves available for success.” “They’ve made themselves available for success, and they know and trust in an invisible force that’s all providing. They’re so well connected to the all-providing Source that it’s as if they have a natural aura preventing anything from getting through that might weaken their connection to the creative energy of the power of intention.” “To connectors, it all seems so simple. Keep your thoughts on what you intend to create. Stay consistently matched up with the field of intention, and then watch for the clues that what you’re summoning from the all-creative Source is arriving in your life. To a connector, there are simply no accidents. Everything that shows up in their lives is there because the power of intention intended it there. So they’re always in a state of gratitude. They feel thankful for everything, even things that might seem to be obstacles. They have the ability and desire to see a temporary illness as a blessing, and they know in their heart that somewhere an opportunity exists in the setback, and that is what they look for in everything that shows up in their life.”

 Again, thank you Dr. Wayne Dyer for sharing your wisdom with us so we may lift the veil to realize our essence as a spiritual being having a human experience.

2 comments:

  1. Lynne ~ your courage, wisdom, creativity and love radiate through this post. It brought tears to my eyes; maybe the tears are just a release or a reflection of the way your words moved my heart strings. Sharing your journey and the tools you've found - you make the world around you a sweeter, wiser and more open. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I loved this and I am now reminded to ick up the Power of Intention. Through sharing you are supporting people. Thank you Lynne. I loved reading this!!

    ReplyDelete