Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Earn Your Growth


What do you do when you come upon a wall also known as fear? Do you retreat or do you climb it to get to the other side?  To be human is to have fears. But fears serve a purpose.  They are there to allow us to make a choice. Face them and you realize they are no longer a fear. Instead you have done something you didn’t know you could do and you feel more confident. But if you choose to retreat and not climb that wall you will miss out on an experience.
Becoming aware of the wall is really the first step in challenging yourself to grow.  Fears come in all sizes. Sometimes they are masked as something else. Procrastination and laziness may be the mask. Whatever stops us from leaping into unknown waters can be fear lurking its head.
Ask yourself this question. What did I do today I was not sure I could do? And remember that when things are too familiar, we don’t challenge ourselves.
Challenge yourself and you will grow!

1 comment: