Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Saturday, April 6, 2013

What are your gifts?

 combining nature & art to become a candle holder

What are your gifts?

If you ever wonder what your purpose is in this life consider your gifts. Your gifts lead to your purpose. Some people know early on in life what their gifts are. They are the lucky ones. The rest of us go through life trying to figure that one out.

WE are born with gifts. Some of our gifts become more apparent over time and through our interactions. There are so many possible gifts any one of us may have I love to name the ones that come into my mind quickly. Gifts include the gift of listening, the gift of humor, the gift of storytelling, the gift of making music, the gift of movement, the gift of language, the gift of teaching, the gift of asking questions, the gift of optimism, the gift of observation, the gift of independent thinking, the gift of patience, the gift of focus, the gift of leadership, the gift of curiosity, the gift of being open minded, the gift of a green thumb, the gift of design, the gift of service, the gift of art, the gift of connecting the dots, well the list goes on and on as to our gifts. There are those gifts we can only discover with age. The gift of aging gracefully.

Our gifts are our passion and passion leads to purpose. Purpose gives life meaning. If we are blessed to use our gifts as a way to earn a living, wow, there's gratitude.

So when you ask, what am I to be when I grow up?, ask yourself to name your gifts and the answer will come.






1 comment:

  1. Loved it! So true! Over the years I've come to recognize I have several gifts and they actually interact thereby moving me toward my purpose in this life. I've also come to a peaceful place in my life in that while I continue to develop my gifts, I wait patiently on the Lord to reveal His will in their use. This peace sure beats the stress and anxiety that came from trying to force a purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete