Welcome!

Welcome to a Healing Perspective & Fuel for Inspiration!
"I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday, as I inspire those around me to do the same!" Gay Hendricks

Thursday, March 17, 2011

LIVING IN THE LIGHT




Pink Button & Gold Spirals Greeting Card by Lynne Dee for Spiral Happy
There is darkness until the light enters the room.

Over twenty years ago I came upon a book entitled “Living in the Light”, by Shakti Gawain. I have since passed that book on to the next reader. I kept a journal and in it I copied down the following sentences from that book. I dated the entry Saturday, July 28, 1990, just four months after moving to California. It goes like this: “Individually and collectively, we are shifting from a position of fear and control into surrender and trust of the intuitive. The power of the feminine energy is on the rise in our world. As she emerges within us and we acknowledge and surrender to her, the old male within us is transformed. He re-emerges, birthed through the female, as the new male, the one who goes all out in his trust and love for her. He must grow to become her equal in power so that they can be the lovers they are meant to be.”

“The birth of the new male is synonymous with the birth of The NEW AGE. The new world is being built within us and mirrored around us as the new male (physical form) emerges in all his glory from the feminine power (spirit).”

Now some twenty years later I have in my possession another book.
“Seat of the Soul” by Gary Zukav. 
I quote from his Foreword: ”Who among us is an expert on the human experience? We have only the gift of sharing perceptions that hopefully can help those on their journey. There is no such thing as an expert on the human experience. The human experience is an experience in movement and thought and form, and, in some cases, an experiment in movement, thought, and form. The most we can do is comment on the movement, the thought, and the form, but those comments are of great value if they can help people to learn to move gracefully, to think clearly, to form--like artists, the matter of their lives.
We are in a time of deep change. We will move through this change more easily if we are able to see the road upon which we are traveling, our destination, and what it is that is in motion.”

As I continued to read through The Seat of the Soul, the author, Gary Zukav, seemed to be saying some very similar things about the shifting from fear into love. I felt an excitement grow within me that I was reading a book that methodically explained this shift going on in the human experience. I found myself wanting to be a part of it.

Besides Gawain and Zukav, there are others who address the shift going on in our human evolution. The important thing is that we continue the work of understanding our connections within and without.

We are all students on this journey of life. It helps to understand how we can transform our everyday lives to live our best lives.
Let us together LIVE in the LIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights.

    ReplyDelete